List:       kde-panel-devel
Subject:    Survey to prepare 'Next Workspace Iteration' sprint
From:       Björn Balazs <bjoern.balazs () user-prompt ! com>
Date:       2012-06-03 17:25:05

Hi all,

I have prepared a survey to gather wide input for the Sprint next week. I w=
ant =

to start the survey tomorrow evening (Monday, CEST), and I would like to ge=
t =

some feedback from you guys untill then. =

THE SURVEY DOES NOT YET RECORD ANYTHING =

(So, please do not spread the link untill I say 'go')

http://userweave.net/survey/7f4f81901c85419183e34e83f33f7096

I have tried to build upon the vision formulated by Aaron. Target audience =
is =

everyone (user and developers - even not-yet-users). I am happy about any k=
ind =

of feedback on this (including typos - sorry I am not a native english =

speaker)

So next to feedback on the survey, I would be glad if you could help to spr=
ead =

the word once the survey is started. Ideas on this are welcome as well =

(Perhaps a dot-story? Facebook, Twitter anyone?) - But again, plaese wait w=
ith =

actual spreading the word untill I say 'go' ;)

Thanks,
Bj=F6rn

-- =

User Prompt | Psychologic IT Expertise