List:       kde-panel-devel
Subject:    GSoC mentoring
From:       Arjun Basu <arjunkbasu () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-03-25 14:31:57

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hello,

I am Arjun . I wanted to participate in GSoC this year on the topic
"Developing a QML frontend for GHNS(Get Hot New Stuff)". I had talked to
the mentor and also started working on the project. My mentor had some
problems and now he cannot mentor me. I was wondering if someone could
mentor or co mentor me . I have already inquired about this on ocs mailing
list as well as kde-devel mailing list without any success.