List:       kde-panel-devel
Subject:    Re: request for review
From:       Shaun Reich <sreich () kde ! org>
Date:       2012-03-19 14:40:59

On Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 6:28 AM, Sebastian K=FCgler <sebas@kde.org> wrote:
> (Positive, because it works, negative, because I
> might have been looking for my furry porn collection, not something I'd w=
ant
> to tell any web services.)

yeah, good point. i don't want google knowing i'm into furry porn either.

as for what other people mentioned about the prefixes. i currently
have it activated by typing in "videos kde" and "images something". is
that acceptable? although i will be adding a flickr runner...so how
can i set it to be disabled by default?

-- =

Shaun Reich,
KDE Software Developer (kde.org)