List:       kde-panel-devel
Subject:    New location of Plasma Active forum
From:       Hans Chen <hanswchen () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-03-15 0:38:10

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi,

Just a heads up - we've made some minor modifications to the forum
structure at forum.kde.org and the Plasma Active forum has been moved to
the Workspace subforum <http://forum.kde.org/viewforum.php?f=66>. Note that
the forum URL stays the same, so there shouldn't be any broken links.

Please let me know if you have any concerns.

With best regards,
Hans