List:       kde-panel-devel
Subject:    Google Summer of Code
From:       Giorik Giorik <giorik88 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-02-25 19:55:24

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hello,

I'm Thanasis from Greece and I study computer science in TEI of Athens.
I want to participate in Google Summer of Code and the project:
Lazy/Asynchronous Plasmoid Initialization,
is an idea that interest me.
I have some coding experience in C++ ( from college projects only ) and I
have read once a tutorial for Qt but never done any coding.
Also, no experience in KDE development.