List:       kde-panel-devel
Subject:    Re: QML/Data Engine Part 2
From:       Eric Mesa <ericsbinaryworld () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-01-25 1:43:37

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

As to the second half of my previous post - turns out it was a quirk of the
XmlListModel.  I was using "source:" changed that to "xml:" and it worked!
Eric Mesa
http://www.ericsbinaryworld.com
Most of the emails from this account should be signed with my GPG key so
that you know it's me.  The only exception is when I'm using gmail from
the web.
"Rome wasn't burned in a day. "