List:       kde-panel-devel
Subject:    Re: virtual keyboard meeting with maliit project: Dec 7, 19:00 UTC
From:       David Narvaez <david.narvaez () computer ! org>
Date:       2011-11-30 12:43:04

On Wed, Nov 30, 2011 at 7:40 AM, David Narvaez
<david.narvaez@computer.org> wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 30, 2011 at 2:43 AM, Aaron J. Seigo <aseigo@kde.org> wrote:
>>
>> hi all..
>> i left a comment on the recent "why isn't everyone just using maliit?" b=
log entry suggesting that the issue was that people were simply not going t=
o come to them, they had to also go to projects proactively and figure out =
if and how things can be integrated. i suggested meeting on irc, and yester=
day Michael Hasselmann took me up on that and invited us to a meeting next =
Wednesday at 19:00 UTC in #maliit.
>> this should hopefully put this to rest, one way or the other. anyone who=
 is interested in keyboard stuff should try and attend. i'll post a summary=
 post-meeting to this list for those who can't make it but are still intere=
sted.

>> --
>>
>> Aaron J. Seigo
>
> I'm attaching an iCal if anyone wants to add it to their personal
> calendars. I'm (obviously) not the organizer, so ignore that info.
> Aaron, I hope you don't mind me using your words in the description :)
> very interesting project I didn't know about, so I'll do my best to
> attend.
>
> David E. Narv=E1ez

Err, that should have been Dec 7, sorry. I'm reattaching a fixed iCal.

David E. Narv=E1ez

["maliit.ics" (text/calendar)]

BEGIN:VCALENDAR
PRODID:-//K Desktop Environment//NONSGML libkcal 4.3//EN
VERSION:2.0
BEGIN:VTIMEZONE
TZID:America/Panama
BEGIN:STANDARD
TZNAME:EST
TZOFFSETFROM:-0519
TZOFFSETTO:-0500
DTSTART:19080423T051936
RDATE;VALUE=DATE-TIME:19080423T051936
END:STANDARD
END:VTIMEZONE
BEGIN:VEVENT
CREATED:20111130T124137Z
ORGANIZER;CN="David E. Narváez":MAILTO:david.narvaez@computer.org
DTSTAMP:20111130T123527Z
UID:4d0ccadd-ada6-4446-ac60-db9518764098
SEQUENCE:2
LAST-MODIFIED:20111130T124137Z
 everyone just using maliit?\" blog entry suggesting that the issue was
 that people were simply not going to come to them\, they had to also go
 to projects proactively and figure out if and how things can be
 integrated. i suggested meeting on irc\, and yesterday Michael Hasselmann
 took me up on that and invited us to a meeting next Wednesday at 19:00
 UTC in #maliit.\n\n \n\nthis should hopefully put this to rest\, one way
 or the other. anyone who is interested in keyboard stuff should try and
 attend. i'll post a summary post-meeting to this list for those who can't
 make it but are still interested.\n\n \n\n-- \n\nAaron J. Seigo\n\nhumru
 othro a kohnu se\n\nGPG Fingerprint: 8B8B 2209 0C6F 7C47 B1EA EE75 D6B7
 2EB1 A7F1 DB43\n\n \n\nKDE core developer sponsored by Qt Development
 Frameworks
SUMMARY:virtual keyboard meeting with maliit project
LOCATION:#maliit
DTSTART;TZID=America/Panama:20111207T140000
DTEND;TZID=America/Panama:20111207T160000
TRANSP:OPAQUE
END:VEVENT
END:VCALENDAR