List:       kde-panel-devel
Subject:    Re: bug killing
From:       asraniel <asraniel () fryx ! ch>
Date:       2011-11-23 13:41:35

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Big killing is great :)

I propose an actual target. Currently plasma is the second largest kde project in \
terms of bugs. 1514 open bugreports (excluding wishes). kmail is third with 1340 open \
bugs.

I think a good goal would be to beat kmail and become third :) Its "only" 170 bugs to \
close. Thats totaly doable with the amount of duplicates that exist.

greets

Beat "Asraniel" Wolf