List:       kde-panel-devel
Subject:    Re: Re: QML splash screen
From:       Martin =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Gr=E4=DFlin?= <mgraesslin () kde ! org>
Date:       2011-09-14 16:27:25

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Wednesday 14 September 2011 11:13:53 Ivan Čukić wrote:
> > as for the qml splash, as it won't be used by default on anything but plasma
> > active, and since "not multiscreen" means it will either be stretched over all
>
> IIRC, you and a couple of other ppl wanted to make it default even for
> normal KDE Workspace.
>
> But, yeah, as long as it is only Active, we don't need multiscreen.
>
> Can someone (Aaron, Marco and Martin*) review the branch so that we
> might merge it?
I just had a look at the kwin changes (only saw commit 9fb60932). I don't like that \
it checks for qt-subapplication, but I fear  there is no other easy solution. The \
proper solution would be to implement the mentioned todo in the login effect which is \
 there since before 4.0, so let's keep the hack ;-)

So fine with me.

Cheers
Martin