List:       kde-panel-devel
Subject:    KWin sprint?
From:       Martin =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Gr=E4=DFlin?= <mgraesslin () kde ! org>
Date:       2011-08-28 8:38:50

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi all,

this is an idea we came up with at Desktop Summit: what about a KWin sprint? I think \
that could be very useful and  there is lots to discuss. Especially I would like to \
have a sprint with Nuno and Hugo around to define what services  KWin has to provide \
to make the looks even better. But there are also other areas which we need to \
further define:  e.g. Plasma Active (so one or two Active hackers need to be around), \
refactoring, Wayland and so on. I think we  have enough topics to have a dedicated \
sprint instead of merging with the larger Tokamaks.

Given that lately a few new souls have been working on KWin I would like them to \
attend.

So who would be interested in a sprint? And when should it take place? I would \
suggest this year maybe end of  October or November?

If I find a good location I would invite you to Mannheim for the sprint.

Cheers
Martin