List:       kde-panel-devel
Subject:    Re: RFC: Remove Opacity from Alt+F3 menu
From:       Martin =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Gr=E4=DFlin?= <mgraesslin () kde ! org>
Date:       2011-08-19 5:30:13

----- Ursprüngliche Mitteilung -----
> I don't know why do you want to break every single thing. Even the most little \
> ones.
Would you like to elaborate how this breaks anything? Would you please explain why \
you consider the menu (not the functionality) so important? Please note that I asked \
for comments and did not just act.
> Is converting user's experience into a nightmare
> your passion?
Please explain how removing one item from the menu while the functionality is still \
available is turning the user experience into a nightmare.

Personal remark: if you want to write to a developer mailinglist keep yourself to the \
code of conduct. This mail is quite insulting! Of course our motivation is to improve \
the user experience and not to destroy it. If you read my mail and especially Thomas \
reply carefully you notice that we identified an area for improvement and are going \
to do something about it.

Martin