List:       kde-panel-devel
Subject:    Re: [Kde-hardware-devel] Re: [KDE Usability] Re: Display Management
From:       Alex Fiestas <afiestas () kde ! org>
Date:       2011-07-30 22:48:57

On 07/30/2011 04:09 PM, todd rme wrote:
> I was thinking it would be the other way around, when you switch to a
> particular monitor layout it can optionally be set to also switch to a
> particular activity.  I definitely think that would be helpful.  My
> suggestions have been based on that assumption, but I might have been
> misunderstanding.
Oh, that I like :), the monitor setup is a good indicator of where you are.

One thing though, maybe this should be something more general? I guess
that plasma team have plans to create a relation between "activity" and
"location" and that will include develop something that tell us where we
are (via GPS, WIFI, Monitor setup...).

So, any development in that regard?