List:       kde-panel-devel
Subject:    How to stop edge of Plasma::Dialog to Change
From:       Weng Xuetian <wengxt () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-07-22 10:04:19

Hi Plasma world,
Plasma dialog will be extend to the edge of panel or screen, this is a
good feature for popup window. But not suitable for my case. Is there
any way to stop this?

Currently I need a window themed by plasma and keep it on the top of
screen, Plasma::Dialog seems to be suitable with some window attribute
set, in spite of the edge changing, because this window will move and
resize frequently. Or should I use some other class?

Regards,
Xuetian