List:       kde-panel-devel
Subject:    Connection to DataEngine using QML
From:       Saurabh Sood <saurabhsood91 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-07-07 14:50:48

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi,

I am making plasma widgets to connect to a dataengine, which requests data
from a remote API. I use widgets to construct a URL, which I pass as a
source to the dataengine. When I use plasmaengineexplorer, I am able to
create the source, and view the desired data. I tried connecting the
dataengine with my QML plasmoid. The problem is that the onSourceConnected
and onDataChanged functions are never called in the plasmoid. Thus, I am not
able to use the required data.

The link to the QML code is:
http://pastebin.com/ku0tbU64

Regards,.