List:       kde-panel-devel
Subject:    Re: Re: the utter failure of bugzilla (and us?)
From:       Giorgos Tsiapaliwkas <terietor () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-06-25 10:41:19

also we have to note this entry "Switch from kickoff to ?" in
http://community.kde.org/Plasma/2011 .

If kickoff is going to be deprecated then we just have to ignore his bugs.

Pretty much we have gather almost all of our needs.
Will we wait until libplasma2 and the QMLify of the plasmoids?Since
after the QMLify of plasmoids a lot of bugs will be invalid.