List:       kde-panel-devel
Subject:    Setting text color of Plasma::TabBar
From:       Matthias Fuchs <mat69 () gmx ! net>
Date:       2011-04-27 14:41:34

Hi,

I want to change the tab color for specific tabs of a Plasma::TabBar.
Yet doing
mTabBar->nativeWidget()->setTabTextColor(index, myColor);
did not work.
Is what I want to do possible with Plasma::TabBar?

Btw. the use case for this is the comic applet.
A huge advantage of looking at comics in an rss reader is that you instantly
see if there are new strips. Basically I want to do the same thing for the
comic applet, changing the color for those tabs that have a new strip.

Cheers,
matthias