List:       kde-panel-devel
Subject:    Re: plasmate:questions about coding
From:       Tsiapaliwkas Giorgos <terietor () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-04-19 18:37:07

On Tuesday, April 19, 2011 06:36:00 PM Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> i'm really on the fence with this one. the benefits of multiple languages
> is increasing the possible audience; the benefits of just QML+Javascript
> is that we can make parts of Plasmate simpler, both in the code and the
> UI.

IMHO QML+js is very friendly.After all since there is a scripting language
(QML+js) why someone to use bindings for an another language?But of course you
know better than me..

> i'm not sure there's anything particularly wrong with them right now?

I have attached two images which presents the issue.I am using a 15,6''
laptop.

> a menu where, and for what?

like the one in the image named menu.

> > -Do we want plasmate to have the ability to change the editor?(I think
> > that we do :))
>
> it already can; that's done via the desktop-wide settings in system
> settings for text editor :)
.
i was searching for it but  i couldn't find it.Can you help me?I have to be
blind!!

Are we going to modify the page in the wiki?

Giorgos Tsiapaliwkas

["location.png" (image/png)]
["menu.png" (image/png)]
["form_factor.png" (image/png)]