List:       kde-panel-devel
Subject:    GSoC Plasma Educational Desktop Proposal v0.2
From:       karan pratap singh <wizard.karan () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-03-31 16:55:15

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi,

The earlier email had a language error, so I am reposting.

Please review my Google Summer of Code proposal for Plasma Educational
Desktop,
Please suggest how I can improve it further and if there are any errors
which I can rectify...

https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1brvVSCrxkD78K3BkC1HM_bb_SCQGAqjj9FI5VJgRjL4

from
Karan Pratap Singh