List:       kde-panel-devel
Subject:    Re: Plasma-based presentation view for calligra-stage
From:       todd rme <toddrme2178 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-03-21 15:10:25

On Mon, Mar 21, 2011 at 10:08 AM, Sinny Kumari <ksinny@gmail.com> wrote:
> I think the suggestions you gave are for displaying a plasmoid inside
> kpresenter using a plasma kpart just like skrooge does it. However
> this is not what the idea says.

Do you mean your idea or the original idea?  I was the one who wrote
the original idea, and I intended it to be a plasma kpart like
skrooge.  Specifically "It would involve developing a plasma
containment for the presentation view and plasma widgets for the
individual elements needed by the view" was intended to mean that you
would have a kpart that could contain both ordinary plasma widgets
(like the plasma clock or timer) and specialized stage-specific
widgets (like a list of slides).

If you are trying to do something different than the original idea,
that is fine.  But I just wanted to make it clear what I intended with
the original idea.

-Todd