On Tuesday 22 February 2011, Rémi Benoit wrote: > Hello, > We're a group of students currently programming a plasmoid applet for KDE > and want to include an HTTP link in the text of our widget. > > I use a Plasma::Label to show the text and I connected the signal > "linkActivated" of the Label to a KRun::runUrl() call. > > My problem is that the signal is never triggered, moreover if I replace the > signal "linkActivated" by the signal "linkHovered" the link works just fine > and is opened in my default web browser. > > Do you have any clue on what's the source of the problem? > yeah, it's a known problem and seems an issue deep in QLabel, being in a proxywidget. what is the exact aspect you're accomplishing? can it be put in a Plasma::TextBrowser as well? Cheers, Marco Martin _______________________________________________ Plasma-devel mailing list Plasma-devel@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/plasma-devel