List:       kde-panel-devel
Subject:    Re: The Plasma team in Bilbao
From:       Martin =?iso-8859-15?q?Gr=E4=DFlin?= <kde () martin-graesslin ! com>
Date:       2011-02-10 16:34:27

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Thursday 10 February 2011 01:00:06 Aleix Pol wrote:
> Should I take this silence as a no?
>
> It's a little frustrating... -.-
Sorry, but I didn't get from your initial mail that you wanted to co-host the
Plasma sprint with the edu sprint. I thought you just want to have some Plasma
people around.

Personally I think a smaller and more productive sprint would be nicer. I
would like to see us focusing on the desktop/netbook/mobile shell with the
next Tokamak and just don't see the advantage of having it combined with the
edu sprint. I really think the last sprint in Nuremberg was too big.

From the time it does not matter for me and might even be better as I will be
in the states in week 16 but I would prefer the Netherlands over Spain for
travel reasons.

Cheers
Martin