On Friday 21 January 2011, Samu Juvonen wrote: > Hello. > > I've been trying to learn creating Plasmoids with JavaScript, but so far it > seems to me that the API is wildly broken. I cannot even properly set a > size for QSizeF or re-position a QRectF. The third problem is with yup, there were problems indeed in the bindings. there was a problem indeed for the move methods of rectangled, I've fixed them now. > FrameSvgs. Whereas a PlasmaSvg image is rendered fine, FrameSvg goes > completely bonkers. > > I've tried rendering SVGs using different Plasma themes but it fails even > with Oxygen and Air, so probably not due to broken theme. the paint parameters works like ones of painter.drawPixmap so you have: void paintFrame(QPainter *painter, const QRectF &target, const QRectF &source = QRectF()); this is what you were using and is useful only if you want to draw only a portion of the frame (that's what is happening) now, I've fixed the behviour to behave -exactly- like qpainter::drawPixmap in the case there is a single qrect paramenter (the second is facultative), that should give the intended results now. void paintFrame(QPainter *painter, const QPointF &pos = QPointF(0, 0)); this in the one you need 99% of the times, it just paints the whole frame in the position you want > My KDE version is 4.6 RC2 (on Arch Linux). I dunno if it works any better > with the stable 4.5 release, since I don't have any machines I could test > it with atm. > > I created a simple example Plasmoid you can download here: > http://sj87.hopto.org/buggy.tar.gz the plasmoid now has a proper output and paints correctly. both in trunk and 4.6 branch Cheers, Marco Martin _______________________________________________ Plasma-devel mailing list Plasma-devel@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/plasma-devel