List:       kde-panel-devel
Subject:    Move kdeplasma-addons to git - take 2
From:       Artur de Souza <asouza () kde ! org>
Date:       2010-11-06 15:48:28

Hello :)

I'm almost back from vacations and today I found some minutes to work
on this again. So, I'm getting the history of the items that Marco
selected (above) from whatever they came. Question: should I get the
history from kdereview too, or that is going to be treated as a
different module? From my point of view we should get the history of
what happened to the code in kdereview into kdeplasma-addons history.
Any thoughts?

cheers!

Artur