> > > ...anyone?
> >
> > I would volunteer as it is mostly the kwin part, but unfortunately hard
> > feature freeze is already in two weeks and there are other things on my
> > schedule :-(
> crap. :(
> and even on top of that we'd still need more code to properly integrate
> with the taskbar and pager.. :(
An ugly solution would be to temporarly integrate it in libtaskmanager. If it
is as easy as it seems to me now, i could ship it together with my
launchersupport-patch. I don't know kwin at all so integrating it there would
be too much work for me in this little time.
...if it is still possible at all, due to soft feature freeze.

>>> ...anyone?
>>
>> I would volunteer as it is mostly the kwin part, but unfortunately hard
>> feature freeze is already in two weeks and there are other things on my
>> schedule :-(
>
> crap. :(
> and even on top of that we'd still need more code to properly integrate> with the taskbar and pager.. :(

An ugly solution would be to temporarly integrate it in libtaskmanager. If it is as easy as it seems to me now, i could ship it together with my launchersupport-patch. I don't know kwin at all so integrating it there would be too much work for me in this little time.
...if it is still possible at all, due to soft feature freeze.

WEB.DE DSL Doppel-Flat ab 19,99 €/mtl.! Jetzt auch mit
gratis Notebook-Flat! http://produkte.web.de/go/DSL_Doppel_Flatrate/2