On September 28, 2010 14:07:00 Sebastian Kügler wrote: > On Monday, September 06, 2010 08:31:36 Yuen Hoe Lim wrote: > > http://svn.reviewboard.kde.org/r/4264/ > > > > Allows the user to specify which items to show or hide in the Kate > > Sessions Plasmoid using a configuration interface. Two possible > > use-cases for this: > > > > 1) Allow users who just want quick access to their projects to remove the > > default three items (Start Kate, New Session etc), which can take up a > > lot of space since the applet is usually quite small. > > > > 2) Allow multiple applets displaying different lists, for example having > > applets in different activities each displaying only sessions related to > > that activity. > > It just occurred to me that this functionality would be very nice if > integrated with activities, so basically you'd get the list of kate > sessions that are relevant for your current activity. > > Just an idea so far, haven't looked into implementation details of it. +1 I already find that I have one kate session open for each of my hacking activities... although for plasma, I tend to switch between a couple of kate sessions, depending on what particular project I'm working on. maybe I should split that up into separate activities at some point... :) _______________________________________________ Plasma-devel mailing list Plasma-devel@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/plasma-devel