On Thursday 26 August 2010, Markus Slopianka wrote: > On Thursday 26 August 2010 15:22:03 Bart Cerneels wrote: > > Has anyone on this list already send a BoF session proposal? > > > > I was thinking of the following: > > > > We (KDE) and others (Qt) developers have written a lot of Qt code > > already. It makes perfect sense to try and reuse this code on the > > latest and most exiting Qt platform: MeeGo. > > This BoF session will be an open, example led discussion between > > developers who want to port whole applications or use existing > > libraries and technologies on the MeeGo platform. > > > > This session is intended for anyone with existing Qt code, not just > > KDE but obviously we have a lot of experience already. > > We can also get into more specific KDE stuff during or after the session. > > > > How about it KOffice-mobile devs? Any interest? > > We've got until tomorrow. > > > > Bart > > Maybe a Plasma developer is interested in presenting Qt-based Plasma > Netbook and maybe even show advantages over Clutter-based MeeGo Netbook. if it will be accepted, /me and Sebas will be doing this: http://conference2010.meego.com/session/plasma-journey-platform-between- different-devices Cheers, Marco Martin _______________________________________________ Plasma-devel mailing list Plasma-devel@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/plasma-devel