List:       kde-panel-devel
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Plasma Calendar showing Akonadi Events in SC 4.5
From:       John Layt <johnlayt () googlemail ! com>
Date:       2010-07-26 17:35:59

On Sunday 11 July 2010 10:32:22 Kevin Krammer wrote:
> The part of the migration where Akonadi gets access to the same files used
> by KResource applications should be enabled already (since 4.2 or 4.3
> IIRC). The disabled part if the creation of application side compatibility
> plugins.
>
> E.g. KOrganizer writing into the default calendar file through KResources
> should be detected by Akonadi's Personal Calendar Resource.
> Probably not instantanious though.

On my openSuse machine with SC 4.5 and kdepim 4.4, my calendar events are not
showing up in the plasmoid.  When I upgraded to kdepim 4.5 they did show up,
but now I'm back at a clean kdepim 4.4 again they do not.  So the situation is
definitely inconsistent depending on each individuals config and relative
success of migration and the compatibility layer.

Cheers!

John.