List:       kde-panel-devel
Subject:    Re: Plasmate/Plasmagick
From:       "Aaron J. Seigo" <aseigo () kde ! org>
Date:       2010-07-21 17:28:07

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On July 21, 2010, Sascha Manns wrote:
> today i've tried out the Plasmoid Tutorial and my results are a header File
> and a cpp File. So i tried to import this into plasmate. But Plasmate
> says, that it isn't a Plasmagick Packages. What are this Plasmagick? How
> can this used?

Plasmate is for scripted Plasmoids only, not C++. it supports Javascript,
Python and Ruby. we don't intend to add C++ support since that would
essentially turn it into KDevelop or QtCreator like IDE, and our goal is
something simple and straightforward that creates portable add-ons.

--
Aaron J. Seigo
humru othro a kohnu se