List:       kde-panel-devel
Subject:    Re: Scrollbars in add widget ui
From:       "Artur Souza \(MoRpHeUz\)" <artur () morpheuz ! cc>
Date:       2010-07-12 14:34:34

Hi Aurélien!

2010/7/11 Aurélien Gâteau <aurelien.gateau@canonical.com>:
> I have been playing a bit with the Add Widget UI on the plane back from
> Akademy and replaced the scroll buttons with a scrollbar. Attached patch is
> a first step at it, largely unfinished as I would like to know if you are
> interested in getting this integrated before I finish it.

Scrollbars are good improvements. I'm just a little bit unsure that it
may not work well with touch oriented interfaces (like the ones we
tested plasma during Tokamak4). While scrollbars are great to give you
an idea of "position" in the list, it doesn't work very well to
actually scroll with the fingers.

Cheers!