List:       kde-panel-devel
Subject:    R: PMC needs an icon
From:       "TRINGALINVENT () libero ! it" <TRINGALINVENT () libero ! it>
Date:       2010-06-18 13:52:07

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Well, if with "a real icon" you mean a sort of logo, i thought something like this:
zorbaproject.uuuq.com/upload/PMC_logo1.png
zorbaproject.uuuq.com/upload/PMC_logo2.png
zorbaproject.uuuq.com/upload/PMC_logo.xcf
I'm not really good in drawing, but maybe a kde-artist can take the idea from those \
files. Basically, I thought to take the plasma logo and substitute the three drops \
with something  representing videos, music, and photos, with the same color of the \
drop.