List:       kde-panel-devel
Subject:    Re: plasma memory/pixmap leak ?
From:       "R.F. Pels" <ruurd () tiscali ! nl>
Date:       2010-06-02 18:14:09

>> So, basically, the short answer is 'No'.
>
> If that's what you want to make of it, sure. If one's really
> interested in having this problem fixed, the above is a good start,
> I'd think.

Yes very last century. I would expect that by now plasma and plasmoids
would have some sort of mechanism available that reports for example key
indicators if requested a bit like xrestop.

--
R.F. Pels,               Boogerd 1, 1791 GW  Den Burg, The Netherlands
ruurd@tiscali.nl      +31612914545        http://home.tiscali.nl/ruurd