On April 29, 2010, Marco Martin wrote: > On Thursday 29 April 2010, Aaron J. Seigo wrote: > > this really has little to do with the system tray work, though, other > > than the icon. > > probably it has to do a little (window not being raised on top and opening > more copies sounds pretty much at that level) they were all bugs in krandr. i just committed fixes for them. > i think i like more the second option. > the only problem is that the ui for it would be rather clunky (there would > be two distinct shortcut configurations in 2 different places that do > almost the same thing) yes, a little clunky. perhaps room for improvement in the future. bonus points for working with any entry in the system tray though ;) which reminds me: someday we really ought to implement some keyboard navigation :) -- Aaron J. Seigo humru othro a kohnu se GPG Fingerprint: 8B8B 2209 0C6F 7C47 B1EA EE75 D6B7 2EB1 A7F1 DB43 KDE core developer sponsored by Qt Development Frameworks _______________________________________________ Plasma-devel mailing list Plasma-devel@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/plasma-devel