List:       kde-panel-devel
Subject:    using plasma for KDevelop dashboard
From:       Aleix Pol <aleixpol () kde ! org>
Date:       2010-04-29 10:31:39

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi again!
I was talking yesterday with some of you on IRC about the requirements we
would have in KDevelop to get to use Plasma for our future Project
Dashboard.
Well I was thinking of it again and I found a new requirement :P. It would
be nice if we could specify our own KConfig instance to be used to store the
plasma configuration (i.e. the equivalent of what's in the
plasma-desktop-appletsrc) so that we can use the project file to store such
information (it's important to specify our own because we want that to be
versioned with the project).

Thanks!
Aleix, who doesn't want to be hated too muc