List:       kde-panel-devel
Subject:    Write to AppletGlobals in plasma-desktop-appletsrc with Javascript
From:       Antony Loebs <barefootedjournalist () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-04-25 18:51:28

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

I've been messing around with ways to script the appearance of KDE and found
Kubuntu's
01-kubuntu-default-setup.js script, which (quite nicely) shows me how to do
what I want. However, I've run into a problem with the pager; I would like
the default to be one row, instead of two. I dutifully added:
---
pager = panel.addWidget("pager");
pager.writeConfig("rows", "1");
---
to the script, but this didn't work. On closer inspection, I found that the
pager looks for something like this:
---
[AppletGlobals][plasma_applet_pager]
rows=1
---
So what would the command be to write that to plasma-desktop-appletsrc?
Thanks!