Same conclusion from my side. First the basic fucntionality and UI polish, then feature additions.

I also agree with Alessandro that extragear sounds like a good home, but as was side before: in due time.

I finished the slideshow part yesterday and hope I can submit to reviewboard this afternoon.

Cheers,

Christophe Olinger

On Thu, Apr 22, 2010 at 8:20 PM, Aaron J. Seigo <aseigo@kde.org> wrote:

On April 22, 2010, Christopher Blauvelt wrote:

> Recording the incoming signal is not the difficult part. The difficult

> part is the management. Scheduling recordings, storing recordings,

> deconflicting recordings given a variable number of tv tuners, receiving

> and processing accuarate show scheduling information. These are

> non-trivial items which took the MythTV folks a while to get right. If

> we're going to go down this route, I think it would make more sense to

> connect to the MythTV backend (whether remote or on the local machine) and

> manage recordings that way, but all in due time.

agreed, on both conclusions :)

--

Aaron J. Seigo

humru othro a kohnu se

GPG Fingerprint: 8B8B 2209 0C6F 7C47 B1EA EE75 D6B7 2EB1 A7F1 DB43