List:       kde-panel-devel
Subject:    Plasmate hacking during Akademy-BR ?
From:       Sandro Andrade <sandroandrade () kde ! org>
Date:       2010-03-31 21:39:03

Hi folks,

As you may already know, we are going to have Akademy-BR in next
weekend and I was
wondering about taking some hours and two or three developers to work
on Plasmate.

So, you guys wanting to point out some required feature/improvement would be
great. Is the plasmate webpage up to date ? Could someone rank the to-do's or
select one or two most wanted task ? We'll have two or three artwork
guys also looking for
hacking activities.

Thanks,
Sandro