List:       kde-panel-devel
Subject:    Re: Subject: Re: On Plasmate's recent project list (Yuen Hoe Lim)
From:       "Diego Casella \(\[Po\]lentino\)" <polentino911 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-01-25 11:50:20

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Don't worry, git doesn't complain if you rename the root folder :)
That's because git doesn't save a reference to the root project directory,
but it refers to the .git/ containing folder. This sounds pretty the same,
but referring the .git/ parent dir allows you to rename it as you wish,
without worrying about the name.