List:       kde-panel-devel
Subject:    Re: Restoring plasma activity and Giving credits
From:       Chani <chanika () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-12-23 5:45:48

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On December 22, 2009 17:54:06 Sandro Andrade wrote:
> Ok, creating a new mouse action solved the problem. Is this expected
> to not be enabled by default ?

no. I've heard of a few people not getting any default mouse actions... but
they work for *me*. I guess I'll have to investigate after my vacation :/

but you're supposed to always have a cashew...
and I thought the SAL was a netbook-only thing. notmart, are people *supposed*
to be able to choose it in the activity settings?

--
This message brought to you by eevil bananas and the number 3.
www.chani3.com