List:       kde-panel-devel
Subject:    problems with executable dataengine (and others) in Javascript
From:       Daniel Duris <dusoft () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-08-31 14:48:23

hello,

i am trying to develop a plasmoid in JS. However, I am unable to find
any sources of executable dataengine (or rss etc.). in
plasmaengineexplorer i can add commands to executable engine, but not
in my app. addSource() doesn't work (error is shown - can't start
script), setData - no syntax is known for JS....

how can one use executable dataengine (and others) in JS?

Thanks,

Daniel