List:       kde-panel-devel
Subject:    plasmate changelog
From:       Yuen Hoe Lim <yuenhoe86 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-07-11 8:27:12

Hi Diego,

I was editing the PlasMate changelog just now and noticed the ordering
of the entries is somewhat off, and while I was correcting that I
noticed that your changelog entries were dated June 5 and June 7 but
your svn commits were dated July 6 and July 7 :P I assumed those were
typos and went ahead and changed your changelog entry dates to July 5
and July 7, and just now committed.

Just letting you know :) and I apologize beforehand if those weren't
in fact typos.

--
----
Jason "moofang" Lim Yuen Hoe