List:       kde-panel-devel
Subject:    intermittent access for the next 2 weeks
From:       "Aaron J. Seigo" <aseigo () kde ! org>
Date:       2009-07-10 13:27:45

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

hi all ..

i'll be out in vancouver for the next two weeks or so arranging things for my
move out there. i don't know what kind of internet access i will have out
there (in theory i'll have an internet connection) or how much time i will
have for working on plasma/kde during this time (probably very little). i'll
do my best to keep up with email, but i will almost certainly not be on irc
during that time.

keep rocking while i'm away, and i'll be back soon :)

--
Aaron J. Seigo
humru othro a kohnu se