List:       kde-panel-devel
Subject:    Re: applet browser window: the widgets
From:       Ivan =?utf-8?q?=C4=8Cuki=C4=87?= <ivan.cukic () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-06-29 7:16:55

Hi Aaron,

Just a few comments... well, one comment to be honest :)

It concerns the icon widgets. There needs to be a subclass of the plasma's
iconwidget because it needs to show, apart from the icon and title, the
'instance bubbles' - the small bubbles you could see in the mock that
represent instances of the applet that is represented by the icon in question.

Cheerio.

p.s. As for the complexity of the old code, shoot me, but I was intending to
push the KCategorizedItemsView to kdelibs/ui so I wanted a clear abstraction
for it :)