List:       kde-panel-devel
Subject:    trunk is now 4.4
From:       "Aaron J. Seigo" <aseigo () kde ! org>
Date:       2009-06-24 21:35:23

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

hi everyone ...

trunk is now the 4.4 line and there is a 4.3 branch. very cool.

however, if you make bug fixes to trunk, you MUST backport them! there is an
svnbackport script in kdesdk/scripts/ that makes this relatively easy (and i
just updated it today to work with the 4.3 branch by default)

you can start committing feature work directly to trunk again, however. i will
be adding a new changelog file momentarily, please keep it up to date!

also, if anything is missing from the 4.3 changelog, add the entries there
(and backport that commit too :)

let's try and keep what focus we did have on debugging issues in 4.3 on 4.3,
however. 4.3.0 isn't out for a bit yet, so we still have time to improve it's
fit and finish.

for those already working on new features though, the liberation of trunk
being 4.4 is nice :)

--
Aaron J. Seigo
humru othro a kohnu se