List:       kde-panel-devel
Subject:    Re: Context menu partly hidden
From:       Marco Martin <notmart () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-05-24 14:22:48

On 5/20/09, L Pierre <pierrelud@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The context menus was as result of a right mouse click on the middle box in
> the picture (see attach). I used a class as subclass of Plasma::TextEdit -
> "PlasmaTextEdit : public Plasma::TextEdit"
>
> Is there something I can do to prevent this? (see attach)
>
> Does anyone have an idea why this is happening?

unfortunately yes.
the context menu is embedded into scene as well as the parent widget
and is something we can't do much about it (until there will be some
kind of support in qt to not embed children or -certain- children)
what you can do is to set a pretty high zvalue of the widget that has
the context menu