List:       kde-panel-devel
Subject:    Re: Remember The Milk plasmoid/dataengine: kdereview
From:       Andrew Stromme <astromme () chatonka ! com>
Date:       2009-05-04 14:10:12

On Monday 27 April 2009 05:11:59 Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> On Sunday 26 April 2009, Andrew Stromme wrote:
> > Last night I moved the Remember The Milk plasmoid and its associated
> > dataengine and library into kdereview. It now lives here:
>
> where is the library going to end up?

I've been thinking about this for the last few days. I think for 4.3, the
library will stay contained within a subdir of the engine. I've made the
changes in the svn so that the library is no longer built separately.

Also, I've done a lot of small bug fixes, especially related to failure
conditions within the library. I would appreciate more testing/review but
seeing as it is the last day for this to happen, I'm not sure how realistic
that is. I'm planning to move the applet and dataengine to kdeplasma-addons
later today if there are no objections.

Andrew Stromme