List:       kde-panel-devel
Subject:    trunk
From:       Sebastian Kügler <sebas () kde ! org>
Date:       2009-05-01 23:07:36

SVN commit 962278 by sebas:

Move opendesktop applet to kdereview.

Nobody objected, although there are now quite some pointers where to move this in the \
future.

For those who didn't follow, we're very late for the 4.3 merge, but Marco agreed to \
review it  in time so we can ship this functionality with 4.3. Also, the risk of \
regressions is very low  since it's add-on code, and previously unreleased.

notmart: Do you think, spank me!

CCMAIL:notmart@gmail.com
CCMAIL:plasma-devel@kde.org

 A             kdereview/plasma/applets/opendesktop (directory)   \
playground/base/attica/plasma/opendesktop#962277  D             \
playground/base/attica/plasma/opendesktop (directory)