List:       kde-panel-devel
Subject:    Re: [SoK] Plasma-mid guidance/mentoring
From:       Emmanuel_Lepage-Vallée <elv1313 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-04-28 2:56:38

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

I was the other student. My proposal was rejected too, but I can also work
on it anyway (of course, less than if it was accepted). Just send me a mail
at elv1313 /-\t gmail.com. My proposal was here if you (Arthur Renato Mello)
want to take a look at it http://24.202.16.81:8080/proposal_09.pdf . It took
me about 50 hours on IRC/mailinglist/Inkscape to make it. Taking a look at
the thread on plasma-devel is also a good place to start. I don't have time
right now, but I should release the application I am working on right now in
few day/1-2 week. I am removing the last few bug then I will start to work
on that.