List:       kde-panel-devel
Subject:    SoK - would like to work on something
From:       Yuen Hoe Lim <yuenhoe86 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-04-24 6:59:02

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi all,

I read about SoK and it sounds pretty cool. However while I was rejected for
GSoC, the project I was pitching for wasn't - ie it is already going to be
worked on by someone else for GSoC. So I was wondering if there is something
else I might be able to work on for the summer.

FWIW my rejected GSoC proposal is here:
http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dvjmcm4_16hjv6txcf
And I have an online portfolio here: http://yuenhoe.co.cc/portfolio/

Anybody could give me a hand / could use a hand? :D
----
Lim Yuen Hoe
http://yuenhoe.co.cc/