Hi, Chani,

Sorry for that. I assumed that by now proposals were freely viewed (thank God I checked my mail again before bed =) ) ... So, here's an instant carbon copy I just made of it: http://juniorjanz.net/appsholder/gsoc.html (and http://juniorjanz.net/appsholder/ is still up).

Thank you, a lot,
--
JJ (|´:¬{)»
"Eu sou a ressurreição e a vida. Quem crê em mim, ainda que morra, viverá; e todo o que vive e crê em mim não morrerá, eternamente. Crês isto?"

2009/4/22 Chani <chanika@gmail.com>
On April 22, 2009 18:33:31 J. Janz wrote:
> Hello, people,
>
> Unfortunately, my proposal [1] couldn't make it to GSoC 2009. However, I

what *is* your proposal?

only official gsoc mentors can see the ones on the gsoc site. :(

--
This message brought to you by eevil bananas and the number 3.
www.chani3.com