List:       kde-panel-devel
Subject:    [Season of KDE/Plasma] Looking for mentor/guidance
From:       Fábio_Firmo <fabio.a.firmo () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-04-22 22:54:25

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi folks,

I couldn't get into GSoC this year, but I still want to do something.

I'm supposed to write a dock for plasma. Altough I think that is possible t=
do the work all by myself, some mentoring is certainly welcome. The amount
of time I can spare may be a little shorter (cause I actually have to try
earning some money now), but I think it's possible to deliver a nice dock i=
some months.

Let me know if you're still interesteds and have someone available

If someone want to read the proposal
http://socghop.appspot.com/student_proposal/show/google/gsoc2009/firmo/t123=
810332489

Regards,